You are invited to meet alone with me at Parent Teacher conference so we can make plans for the school year. This is intended to be a partnership conference where you and I can get acquainted and begin to build a trusting relationship as well as support each other in the important task of educating your child.
In preparation of your visit, please give some thought to these questions:
- What are your child’s special talents, gifts, interests, abilities and needs that should be kept in mind?
- Do you feel like your child is safe, engaged, supported, challenged?
- What are your expectations for your child this year?
- What can I do as your child’s teacher to support him/her in meeting those expectations?
- What are your feelings about homework this year?
- What are your worries concerning your child?
- What can I do as your child’s teacher to alleviate those worries?
Looking forward to seeing you next week!